testFootball Supporters Europe (FSE) have chosen Jim Chisem to succeed Philipp Markhardt as the organisation’s Communications and Research Officer.

Jim, who previously worked as an editor for a leading academic publisher, has been deeply involved in the world of English fan activism over the past three years. He is the co-chair of the Huddersfield Town Supporters’ Association (HTSA), organiser of the Stand Up For Town campaign, founder of Fans for Foodbanks, and a member of the West Yorkshire Police Football Supporters’ Independent Advisory Group. His writing has been published by the BBC, Reuters, and The Times.

CEO Ronan Evain explained the thinking behind the decision: “Philipp played a key role in FSE’s development, establishing a sustainable communication strategy. He has been accompanying Jim in his new role to ensure a smooth transition. In addition to his duties on the communication side of things, Jim will be responsible for improving FSE’s research and analytic capacities to better inform our positions and policies.”

Upon starting his new role, Jim stated: “I’m delighted to have been given the opportunity to work for a forward-looking organisation such as FSE. Philipp will be a tough act to follow, but I’ll do my utmost to ensure that our members’ voices are heard.” After four years at the organisation, Philipp is looking forward to taking on a new challenge. Reflecting on his tenure at FSE, Philipp remarked: “I have immensely enjoyed my time here and have been lucky enough to meet some wonderful people. That’s why I will happily remain at FSE’s disposal as a volunteer.”

FSE would like to thank Philipp for his hard work and dedication and wish him all the best for the future.

If you would like to get in touch with Jim, his email address is jim.chisem@fanseurope.org.

КОНТАКТ

Football Supporters Europe eV

Koordinationsbüro

Postfach 30 62 18
20328 Hamburg
Germany

Tel.: +49 40 370 877 51
Fax: +49 40 370 877 50
Email: info@fanseurope.org

отпечаток